BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Can't Forget the Puppies....

Baron and the boys.
Baron



Piper


I almost forgot to add two important parts of the family to the family blog. So here is Piper and Barons internet debut. Up until we had an actual baby the dogs were the babies. They are adjusting well, i mean they are after all they are dogs. I need to remind myself of that every so often. As long as they get food, treats, and some pets and scratches they are happy. I am one of those crazy dog people. But I know that Bonnie is too. So I don't feel so bad.



The doggies at the lake have some fun in the water. Baron could be a fish in his next life but Piper brings a whole new meaning to "doggie paddle". Watching this video mades me dream of warmer weather, can't wait for summer and flip flops, my feet hate real shoes.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

yes i love dogs too, but that's all i have right now. i am sure it will change when we have a babe, or two or three. baron is getting big, his head is huge. i like that they get in the water at free will, my dogs won't even step in a shallow river, losers...
when we get a house we should all get together, even the dogs to see how well they get along.

Wilson Family said...

seriously we should. i wish real estate wasn't so freakin' outrageous down here. we are getting sick of renting and wishing we could be home owners instead. patience.

Dacia said...

Shell- hey, it's Day! Your little Eden is adorable! If you email your email address I'll add you to my blog (mattandday.blogspot.com) My email is daciadoo@gmail.com I need to stop by to see your baby maybe next time Mikelle has activity days (she has it in Veyo.)

Luke and Erin said...

Hey guys! I found your blog on facebook! Hope ya don't mind :)
you can come to ours at hallfamily-lukerin.blogspot.com!
You little girl is soo cute! So big all ready! I bet you are just loving it!

Cool Hand Luke said...

i like the conchords too. but if you ever watch the first season you will see that they are not so clean. in fact, there's a couple of kinda ronchy episodes. have you never met their friend Dave, he's always dropping the f-bomb.

bye