BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Finally...

Wow! It's been awhile since I've added anything new on here. So, we finally got some new pictures of Eden and did a family one too. I think they turned out great, she was soooo good and smiled big everytime. She is such a good baby. I couldn't have a better kid. I am seriously blessed to have her. School is freakin' rough. This semester we are covering Med/Surg, so it is alot of patho physiology. The book is gigantic and I need to be adjusted everytime I lugg it into school. Man, I am such a complainer. I really should just be thankful that I don't have to work and go to school like most of my classmates. I should just count my blessings, starting with my great husband and beautiful daughter.





5 comments:

Luke and Erin said...

Oh my goodness! Look how beautiful she is! Red is a great color for her, and that bow just kills me :)
I am sorry about school, Luke can feel for you! I just wish he would hurry up and get done all ready!
What year are you in. It sounds like you are in the nursing program, how much do you have left?

Wilson Family said...

Man, Luke actually could legitmatly(spelling?) complain. He has a family to support and is in school. He is a dediated dad and husband. Great things will be in store for your guys as a direct result of his hard work and dedication.
I am only in my second semester. So I have two left after this one. Thanks for all your comments. Oh, you should add my e-mail so that I can see your blog: shelley.wilson@live.com

Dacia said...

I love those pictures! She's so stinkin' adorable!

Bonnie said...

Look how cute you two were as babies...she totally looks exactly like the both of you. Her pictures turned out way cute, and the family pic is hot!! Sorry your school is tough for ya, but hey at least it's going to get you somewhere. I envy you for going to school, I am stuck with deciding what to do with my life. Maybe someday I will get it all together and decide on my career ;)

Sara Schwartz said...

Shelley, I didn't know you blogged!! Well it is great to see you on here!! Your baby girl is just the cutest little girl ever!! It is so fun to see all your pics!