BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Too Cool for School?

Man, i can't believe it is time for school again. i had 6, count 'em, 6 weeks off for Christmas, but it was not enough time. i am really feeling guilty about leaving the baby for class, lab, and clinicals. last semester i had the baby two weeks in and went back to school when she was a week and a half. so now that i have spent 6 uninterrupted weeks with my new favorite person, i am seriously dreading going back. i am so grateful that our moms watch eden for us, but it doesn't make my guilt any less. so to continue playing the 'feel sorry for me' sympathy card, check out my gigantic stack of books (yes these are hard on the checkbook):

7 days and counting...........

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

WHOA... Obviously you are not too cool for school, check out all those books, that's what I call commitment!! Good for you, I am still hangin out deciding what I really want to do. It's a good time for me to think about it while I have no kids. Don't feel guilty about leaving Eden, you are only trying to make a better life for her by educating yourself, she'll appreciate it later on in life!!