BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 11, 2009

Shhhhhhh don't tell.........

so, i'm at clinicals in the psych ward. all the patients are sleeping and i'm updating my blog because the hospital has complimentary wi fi. fantastic you say. i also say fantastic. that is the perk to clinical rotations at night and that is when everybody is sleeping you don't have much to do. but my time is limited so i will keep it short. i have to leave the unit at midnight and it is oh, 11: 42 so i'll be gone shortly. it has been much too long since i updated pictures. i have a few of my favorites that we have taken lately.


sleeping with daddy. ah, so precious.

eden on the porch in her favorite chair.

what a ray of sunshine?

just love this one

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

YAY!!! I love seeing pictures! How are you guys doing? Seems like you are way busy with life. I might be coming down with my dad and shawn in oct for the hunt. I will let you know whats going on. It would be fun to hang out while the boys are gone!!!