BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Moving Again....

Well, it's official, we are moving at the end of the month. So in like a week or so we will be invading the in-laws with all of our stuff. Mostly eden's stuff. All of you with kids know that there is a plethora of crap associated with babies. We figure we might as well let our families help us while we are in school. I am finally on the downhill slope of this semester and feeling pretty good about it so far. All i have left is 5 more classes and a coulple of tests. Oh, and a boatload of clinicals, but i'm almost done with my first year of nursing school. Yahoo! and then i can hang out with Eden all summer. I have been toying with idea of going back to work. Not full time but a few days a week to practise my nursing skills. Yeah, i got skills. Well, kind of.

Eden is fantastic. She talks so much now. Well, not actually words but she sure seems to think they are. She is just growing so fast and is an absolute blessing. Dj and Heidi gave us an over the door frame jumper and she LOVES it. I can put her in it and she will play for like an hour which is fanstastic so I can actually get something done. She loves reggae music, too. Notice the Ziggy Marley in the background on her video. She and kyle will watch Bob videos online forever. We have been wanting to get her a Bob onesie but none of them are quite girly enough. Her hair is a mess and I sound like a tool, but she is pretty cute. The one redeeming factor of this entire post. (once again pause the blog music to hear the eden video)





2 comments:

Dacia said...

She is such a doll! It looks like she loves her johnny jumper! I never found ours for Logan but I bet he would have loved it. He's a jumper. I have learned so much living with my in-laws. It really isn't as bad as I had anticipated. Sometimes things work out the way God wants them to and not necessarily the way we think they should. We never thought we would be able to get into a home but in the last year we payed off all our debt and have 20% to put down and the market is great right now. The best was when we told the real estate agent what we wanted to offer on our home and he said,"Wow, if you get it for that, it is definitely a gift from your Heavenly Father." Guess what. We got it for 6,000 more than what we originally offered and it definitely is a gift from our Heavenly Father. Matt and I still laugh about that. Things really do work out in the way that they are supposed to. Stay positive and keep on keepin' on.

Dacia said...

Oh, I forgot. Great job with school! It's hard but so much harder with little ones at home.