BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm back.......

Hey Everybody! So I am now back from by blog hiatus and am feeling guilty about slacking off lately. I have been crazy busy with school. I have 20 clinical days above and beyond class. It's the information this semester is tough, I feel like I'm studying all the time. We had a test this last week and I got a 90% which is FANTASTIC!!! It's nice to see hard work pay off. We are also able to do legitmate nursing skills at clinicals, too. I feel like I am finally getting somewhere. Of course I have some new pictures of Eden. Kyle has been watching her while I'm at school and he is a picture taking fool. Thank goodness he is or I would miss everything.

Eden asleep in her carseat. Kyle hates her bows, but I think she's just trying to be the dude off of Star Trek.


She loves her dinner. I even got all domestic and made my own baby food. Seriously!!


Just chillin' in her highchair nawing on a biter bisquite. Praise the Lord when a tooth actually comes in.

The girls on Bon's way through town. I miss her!!!



Eden loves her carrots!!!

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Man your life sounds tough...I fell totally lazy cause all I do is work, I should really be in school too. I am so proud of you!! Did you just puree all of her food?? That's a good money saver. Yeah, I miss it down there so much, all I want to do is take trip after trip. I don't like it at my house much anymore, i think it's because of all the snow we keep getting over and over and over...aaahhhh....go away!!!! Love Ya!! Oh, tell kyle hi